10 Best Islamic Nasheeds Of Ahmed Bukhatir

    I am a big fan of Islamic Nasheeds like Billions of other people. Islamic Nasheeds of Yusuf Islam, Ahmed  Bukhatir, Sami Yusuf, Zain Bhikha etc are loved by people all around the world. Ahmed  Bukhatir is one of the best Nasheeds singer of recent times who has sung many amazing heart touching Nasheeds. Today i am going to share top 10 nasheeds of Ahmed  bukhatir with you. So Following are his Top 10 Nasheeds.

    Oh God Forgive Me


    Ya Adheeman

    Last Breath

    My Mother

    Zawjati My Wife

    Fartaqi

    Ya Akhi

    This is My Hijab

    Kitab Allah

    Ya Eid

Post Title

10 Best Islamic Nasheeds Of Ahmed Bukhatir


Post URL

http://aticomorcilla.blogspot.com/2011/02/10-best-islamic-nasheeds-of-ahmed.html


Visit Aticomorcilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive